Thursday, June 30, 2011

VWYF is on hiatus - come join me at Grid Chicago


Fellow green transportation journalist Steven Vance (stevencanplan.com) and I recently launched Grid Chicago, a new blog about walking, biking and transit in the Windy City and beyond. Please visit us at GridChicago.com, where I'll be posting new articles regularly.

For the time being Vote With Your Feet will be dormant, but feel free to browse the archives for older articles about my Chicago street walks, tips on car-free road trips, guides to bike friendly neighborhoods, interviews with leaders in the local sustainable transportation scene and much more. Thanks for reading!

- John Greenfield

4 comments:

richa88 said...

Hiiii,Nice article. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m quite impressed! Very useful information.Great Post and very good articles. You are doing very good job, keep posting articles. I will suggest all my friends to go this post. Thanks & Regards stock tips

Poll Nike said...

Microsoft has Office 2010 to remove from the subscription site to MSDN,TechNet, Expression.Microsoft sentenced to stop sales of Word and Microsoft Office 2010 Download.

Nishi said...

It's glad to see good information being convey. Its a very nice written, and I really like this blog. Thank you for sharing this info.
Regards
free tips

stock tips said...

Follow our Stock Tips ,commodity tips & keep your investment lives profitable; ignoring those means investment ruin...